Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY gm app Pleez Read and tell me what u think

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud

MY gm app Pleez Read and tell me what u think Empty
PostSubject: MY gm app Pleez Read and tell me what u think   MY gm app Pleez Read and tell me what u think I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:27 am

Well i would like to start out my saying hello, I'm apllying to be a [GM]
My real name is:Tyler Ward,Age 16 born and Raised in Marysville,CA.. My hometown

How long have i been playing BleachMS
a couple of days after it opend.

I am very educated,I go to Marysville High School My G.P.A is a 3.9.. No comment and i'm not a nerd.. lol.My favorite Subject is Math I am really good at math. I play Football for the Highschool(the Marysville Indians).I only have One more year until i go to college I'm planning on going to Chico state. But don't worry i will still be very active because i love this server xD.

My Family:
I have 2 sisters Named Haley at age 11,and Kara at age 4,i also have to older brothers Named Logan at age 18 and Jacob at age 17.I have two cousins named Josh and chris Chris is age 19 and josh is 24 they are both really cool. Cool

What i like to do other than play Bleach
Well, I love to play sports Football is my main Sport but I also play some baseball and basketball sometimes.I hate Golf and Hockey,to boring lol.

How long can i be active on the forums?
I would say About 2-3hours on week days and 4-5hrs on weekends, and since alot of my freinds are in this server i would not be bored at all Very Happy.

How long can i be on Bleach
Well i go to school at 8:00 in the morning and get off at 3:00 so my hours on bleach would probably be around 3:00 to 11:00,So about 7-9hrs on weekdays and on Weekends as long as i want to.I would be a very active GM.if i am not on a Whole day it means something bad has happend in my family or i am really sick, if thats the case i will let u guys no on the forums :mrgreen:

Why u should choose me to be a GM?

Because i am very active,nice,inteligent,outgoing,and i love to help people out.I Will keep a good eye out for hackers,well u guys don't have alot of hackers but if u do i will make sure to ban them.I will never say or do anything bad.I will Not give out any free items, if they want items they will have to win in a event.

Have i ever been a Gm Before?
Yes i was a Gm for my own server poopMS but i Shut it down because some other server hacked into my database,but i no codes, I might have forgot a few but I'll find them out.

Well, thats all i have to say i hope u choose me, I will surely help out the server and by the way My IGN is:Cloud. And no hard feelings if u don't choose me.Well Goodbye and i hope u choose me
Bye Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy If u need to Contact me my email is tylerw98@gmail.com ty
Back to top Go down
Nomica

MY gm app Pleez Read and tell me what u think Empty
PostSubject: lol   MY gm app Pleez Read and tell me what u think I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:56 pm

Wow.. Weird seeing you here cloud... LMFAO.... so searching for GM servers inneed lol?
Yea Im looking for a better purpose for my 10 hours online too each day X.x I would much rather help then sit around and lvl.
Back to top Go down

MY gm app Pleez Read and tell me what u think
Page 1 of 1