Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zella2

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: GM Application.   GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:52 am

Dear reader,
This is my GM Application. I borrowed a form from another site.

Name: Melissa
Time Zone: -8 GMT (Pacific Time Zone US)
Experience: I've played maplestory for about 3 years now starting on regular GMS then moving to private servers after about 1 year in GMS. My first private server was DagonMs and I've played many others after that.
Playing Time: When im not doing homework, I'll either be on MSN or maplestory. Usually I'm on maplestory about 3-5 hours a day.
Experience: I don't have any experience with coding or java script but I have been a GM in other private servers. People said that i was a very friendly and active GM. My hobbies were hosting jump quest events and true/false events. I have experience being a GM and a player. It's good knowledge to know what GMs like and what players enjoy from a private server.
Hobbies: One of my hobbies is playing soccer. Also I enjoy meeting new people and being a GM is one of the best ways of doing that in a private server.
What I would do as a GM: I would socialize with the players and give them help whenever it's needed. Although everyone probably says they'd host tons of events but truly I would try to host events for the players. When i was a regular player on a private server my favorite part was the GM events.

I am happy to answer any extra questions you have~
My email is nrwalsh@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon!
Back to top Go down

GM Application.
Page 1 of 1