Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathan's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zella2

Nathan's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Nathan's GM Application   Nathan's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:23 am

Name: Nathan

Time Zone: (-8 GMT) PST

Experience: Yes. I have been a GM in many past servers. Ive been told by the public that they like me because I'm friendly, helpful, social, and host great events. In total, I've played Maplestory for about 3 years now 2 of them being in regular GMS.

Are you active? I am usually very active. On the weekdays I am on about 3.5-5 hours a day and on the weekends about 6-8 hours. The only time I'm not online is when im studying for a test but when I do homework, I multitask and talk to the people online and help them in between math or chemistry problems :].

Boy or girl? Boy

What would you do if you were accepted as a GM? I know a lot of people want to be a GM to have power over other people and just to try to get to the next 'level' of gameplay. To me being a GM is helping the people in the server have the best time they can have online by banning hackers, hosting multiple events, and socializing with the people who just need someone to talk to. I am proud to say, as a GM I have never abused my power. I don't ban hackers unless I see a screenshot or see them with my own eyes.

If you have any other questions please email me at nrwalsh@gmail.com.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Nathan's GM Application
Page 1 of 1