Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM Application] Sylae

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylae

[GM Application] Sylae Empty
PostSubject: [GM Application] Sylae   [GM Application] Sylae I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:30 pm

Name: Lynn
Sex: Female
Times on: Depends from day to day, as my classes vary. Mostly from 7-10 pm on weekdays, 1-7 pm on weekends.

Why I would be a good GM: First of all, I'm 18+. I'm quite mature, and although English is not my native language, I think I'm quite good at it. I also speak Dutch and French, and some German and Japanese. I'm a social person, and I'm able to keep my calm when things get out of hand. Overall, I'm kind, I love to make fun and make jokes, but only at it's time. When I have to be I'm strict, but also open for suggestions, and I'm able to see when I'm wrong, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I haven't been a GM on any server save my own Local one, so I don't have that many experience. However, I know my commands, codes and I know when someone is hacking. I played eMS from the start till 2 months back, about a year, so I know the gameplay

Why I want to be a GM: My main reason is because of what I saw on eMS. Hackers flooded the place, causing my friends to leave. WIthout friends, Maple is boring. I want to prevent that from happening. Also, a Private Server isn't a Private Server without events. I personally love events, from the simple ones like 'Hide and Seek' and Jump quests, to the more advanced ones. To be able to create those events sounds amazing. As a GM, one has the power to help players, ban hackers and one is responsible for the players. I know that being a GM is harder then it looks, but I believe I'm up for the task.
Back to top Go down

[GM Application] Sylae
Page 1 of 1