Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xCraigx GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phry101

phry101

xCraigx GM app Empty
PostSubject: xCraigx GM app   xCraigx GM app I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:52 pm

Hello, My name is Craig. Im 12 years old (i know so young.) But i know alot about Maplestory. Ive been playing for about 2 years. I dont have any exp on being a Gm, but i know alot of them (they may not be on this server.) I will vote daily if i become Gm, and i will invite alot of friends. Of course if i dont make it i will still advertise (if wanted.) If somebody says a mean-bad thing to another player then i will warn them, depending on what they said. (Of course if someone hacks ill ban them.) If someone asks me if i can give them an item then i will say no, and tell them what store then can get it from. If its not in store then ill tell them to donate to the server. If theyre my friend then i will do the same. I will not abuse my powers of being a Gm if i make it. I do have a gmbook i dont know if its still up to date but if not then ill update it. I do have an obsession with Maplestory but its ok, just think about it i would be on along time. lol!

I hope that i make it, if i do then ill celebrate first by voteing, then make a gameplay vid (if wanted.)
Sorry for my app being so long. But thank you for taking you time reading it.
~Craig
If you need to email me then pm me and ill give you email.
Back to top Go down
phry101

phry101

xCraigx GM app Empty
PostSubject: my char   xCraigx GM app I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:53 pm

i know that i dont got a char because the regester link not working D=.
admin may i email you an acc name and pass?
Back to top Go down

xCraigx GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Applications For GameMaster-
Jump to: