Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM] Dervie's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pryde

[GM] Dervie's Application Empty
PostSubject: [GM] Dervie's Application   [GM] Dervie's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:54 pm

Name:

My name is David, but I'd prefer to be called Dervie.

IGN:

I haven't registered yet as I haven't been able to go on the registration page.

I'm 14 years old.

Staff postion:

I'm willing to apply for the Game Master position.

Location and Timezone:

I live in Canada, which is (UTC−3.5 to −Cool. Eastern time basically.

Hours of play?:

Weekdays, I tend to play from 4pm - 9pm, roughly five hours a day.
Weekends, I usually play from 9am - 6pm, roughly nine hours a day. I come on from time to time after 6pm though.

Past Experiences:

A few months ago I hosted a server, roughly fifty people played it, wasn't a lot, but I only had it up for a month or so. I was also a GM in another server, which I forgot the name of. I've read through the Game Master hand book many times, and memorize many important ID's and such.

Why should we choose you?
:

You guys should choose me because I'm quite experienced in this type of work. I've banned many players in former servers. I put a lot of effort into my work. I'm also friendly with others, I know most commands, and I know how to work things. I can answer most question's players whisper me with.

Example of work?:

I was taking this is a part only people applying for the Style's job, so no I don't have any examples as I don't know what to show if I'm applying to be a Game Master. The examples of my work, would be my Private Server that I've made in the past time.

Why this position?:

Why this position? Well I've chosen to apply for Game Master position because this is the position I feel most comfortable with. Again I repeat, I'm experienced in this job, so I'd be able to get a big boost in the Game Master job.

Anything else?
:

I don't really have much to include. I have some questions, but I'll ask them privately.
I understand if you guys don't think I fit, thanks for reading though.

Regards, David.
Back to top Go down
Pryde

[GM] Dervie's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Dervie's Application   [GM] Dervie's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:28 pm

Please read.
Back to top Go down

[GM] Dervie's Application
Page 1 of 1