Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W0lf's GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
w0lf

W0lf's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: W0lf's GM Application.   W0lf's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:19 am

Hello, i am josh and i am going to show you why i should be chosen as a GM on this server.

First of all i would like to say that i am an experienced GM and have also owned a Maple story Private Server, with my experience i have been able to find out what people like, for example NX events. I have also been able to found out what people really dislike, for example when they have an error or problem with the game, and they send a message out with a maple messenger to a GM, and they do not reply, people seem to really get annoyed with that.

Here are a few reasons why i think YOU should pick me cheers

1) With my experience of servers i have noticed that on most i have been on, GM's don't do anything, they sit around in the GM room all the time whilst they are logged in and if someone is complaining that something is wrong, they couldn't give a ****... where as i would try to help that person by going to them and seeing what the problem is.

2) I am a kind, caring person who does not dislike one person and loves another, OK so i will have friends, but that doesn't mean i will treat them any differently that what i would with a normal person, the only difference between a friend a just a normal player would be that i would train with my friends instead of with others, but of course i will still go out and train, but just not as often Razz

3) I will try to make the community as much of a nice environment to be in as i possibly could, by hosting daily events and just random things.

4) I am at my computer practically 24/7 and i love maplestory, its one of the first games i ever played since i was around 10, i am now 14 but i still love it Very Happy, i would be on the server as much a possible to see whats going on and things like that. also, 1 last thing.

5) I HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE TOWARDS HACKING.

thanks for taking the time to read my application, im hoping for the best Very Happy.

if you do have msn, feel free to add me so we can chat: joker.josh@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks again.

@@@@@EDIT@@@@@@

I can also do lots of advertising as i love doing it, heres a linkto one vid xD

Last edited by w0lf on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot to add a few things)
Back to top Go down

W0lf's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1