Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BranFlakes(Bran's) GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BranFlakes

BranFlakes(Bran's) GM Application Empty
PostSubject: BranFlakes(Bran's) GM Application   BranFlakes(Bran's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:47 pm

Name: Brandyn(I prefer Bran)

Hobbies: I enjoy Hunthing, Fishing, quad riding, hanging out with my g/f and friends. I'm also a volunteer Fireman.

Playing Times: Almost when ever I want. Except 12PM EST-5PM EST Due to school.

Maple Experience: I've played Maple GMS Since beta. I've been a Beran the whole time.

Reason For Wanting To Become a GM: My reason? My reason is because I love to play maple. I also for one love to help others. By becoming a GM I can do two things I love to do at once. I also know a great deal about the game and can answer anything from the smallest questions to some of the biggest questions.

How Can You Help This Server? How can I help this server? I can help by offering my great hospitality to new comers to the game and providing the players the best maple experience they can get by banning the hackers, keeping the scammers and "wrong doers" out of the game.

GM Experience: I was a GM on JohnMS for a couple of months. Also anothers but I forget the name. I know most of the commands, even some of the more complex ones. In total, I have about 3 months of so of GM Experience.

So, this is my Gm application. Thanks for reading it and enjoy the rest of your day!
Bran~
Back to top Go down

BranFlakes(Bran's) GM Application
Page 1 of 1