Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

justJOSEcuh [[ GM Application ]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
justJOSEcuh

justJOSEcuh [[ GM Application ]] Empty
PostSubject: justJOSEcuh [[ GM Application ]]   justJOSEcuh [[ GM Application ]] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:53 pm

Name: Jose [ justJOSEcuh ]

Hobbies: I enjoy camping, digital arts/graphic design (Photoshop CS3 Extended Very Happy), dancing, computer/online gaming, and coding (Dreamweaver CS3 [new to it])

Playing Times: Mostly on the weekends, but on schooldays, 6:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. [Pacific] -- Sometimes early in the morning such as 5:30 A.M. till 6:15 A.M. [Pacific]

Maple Experience: I have played Maplestory for YEARS, ever since I was a little boy. I have had GM Experience in some other private servers, but they all eventually closed down. I have also had administrative experience and leadership skills, because I was am in Student Council (President). I have also been a Clan Leader in Ijji GunZ Online [gunz.ijji.com], and also Clan Admins.

Reason For Wanting To Become a GM: My reason to become a GM is because I would like to help people in a dedicated, hard-working server, and also assist them in what they need help with to make the server a better, funner place ^_^.

How Can You Help This Server? How can I help this server?: I could help out the server by making banners, logos, renders, basically anything!

GM Experience: I was a GM on some other private servers, a KAL Online server, GunZ servers, and some other more servers. I have yet to be a Maplestory server, and I hopefully want to be a GM of this server!

So, I hope you pick me for your new GM ^_^. Well, yeah! Good luck and choose wisely on your next GMs!
bounce Surprised Very Happy Shocked Cool Razz lol!
Back to top Go down

justJOSEcuh [[ GM Application ]]
Page 1 of 1