Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Gm Application =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
douzi

My Gm Application =) Empty
PostSubject: My Gm Application =)   My Gm Application =) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:48 pm

erm..hi=)

ok,here i go. I m here to apply to be a gm(damn obvious._.)Anyway below is my info=)
I I l I I l I I l I I l
v v v v v v v v v v v v
============
My info
============

My Name: Jing Feng(just call me jf will do=D)

My Age:13

My Location and Time Zone: Im in SIngapore(its somewhere near malaysia) and my time zone is GMT+08(thats what i think it is o.o)

My Experience: I have not been a gm or admin in any private server before._.BUT i assure u and the maplers in BleachMS would love me=)

My Playtime: Well...9-11+ in the morning to 2-3am(ya i noe im crazy)

Why Should I be Pick: Well..im a social butterfly(it means i can get along with people well)I admit i cant code very well or how to do a event but this thinns can be learn...and i think that what a gm should do is not just to code or event, a gm should treat everyone in the server good and well for example, talk to them, treat them as if the gm noe them because when i play other private server it is so BORING(not bleach cause i havent tried yet ._.) A gm should have a kind heart also. Im very active oso o.o

My comments: Well I hope you guys would choose me =) Just add me in msn:felix_ejf@hotmail.com if you need me =)

============
The End
============

Well thats all=)
Back to top Go down

My Gm Application =)
Page 1 of 1