Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM application] Echovald

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echovald

[GM application] Echovald Empty
PostSubject: [GM application] Echovald   [GM application] Echovald I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:46 am

GMT: 10:00+ Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Name: Peter Mallouk
AIM: To become an active participant within this community by becoming a GM.
Active hours: Usually 7 days a week, for at least 5 hours, 4:40 and above local time.

E-mail:resonating_sound@hotmail.com

Experience: I have been a GM on such servers as SnipeMS and Maple Fantasy.

Why choose me? I am a very experienced player within the mainstream society of the game, I have played the beta testing of Maple Global, and has played from the release of the official version of the game, a couple of years back, I am still a member of that community as of now. Due to this extensive experience, I can easily analyze the flaws within game play, and I will strive to improve such issues, therefore contributing to a better customer experience. I believe I can help this community, by helping the players themselves.

Qualities: I have many qualities, but the most prominent are my kindness and patience. I am a very, very rational and logical person, applying both learned knowledge and experience towards a subject matter. I can think clearly while under pressure, an excellent quality for difficult decisions. If confronted with a hacker, not only will I use my imminent senses such as sight, but I will not rely entirely on that matter, and use knowledge and rationality to determine the authenticity of this, this not only confirms the ban, but also justifies it. I am also a very fast learner and highly analytical.

This seems to be a very new and young community, which of course interests me deeply to see a community expand and grow over the course of months. I want to help this community with reoccurring dilemmas, though everyone has the potential to help such communities with their own will, I believe that one cannot have the full flexibility of assisting a member unless they are given the power and authority to do so. The position of GM allows many promises, of which all can be used to contribute to the welfare of a community, not only can I further myself to become an active participant within this community, but also a productive one. The welfare of citizens of a community is essential, of which one must set aside all other values to serve and preserve the community. Though such a position of great responsibility can be strenuous and rather difficult, there are many other benefits embedded within the position, as it gives a greater range of flexibility and experience. Serving the community will be my greatest priority, and I will gladly adhere to these ideologies, because for a community to function correctly and grow, they must be content. Dilemmas and problems that arise will be dealt with in a swift and precise manner if I were to be accepted for such a position. I believe that I can help all members of the community, GM or not, but having such authority would allow a member to help their neighbor with larger, inaccessible errors within the structure of the game. It interests me heavily to contribute in such a positive manner within this community, and pleases me to see the community grow and manifest itself into something larger. I feel that I could potentially improve the community if I am given the power to do so, as well as purging it of hackers of immoral values, thus contributing to a larger haven, a picture of a clean community.
Back to top Go down

[GM application] Echovald
Page 1 of 1